Partnership’s Victim Support Services seek to stop the cycle of violence by providing the tools and resources for individuals and families to move forward after traumatic experiences such as sexual assault, domestic violence and human trafficking. Victims are transformed into survivors through 24/7 emergency help as well as ongoing support during recovery.
The Crisis Resource Center provides
- Safe shelter to victims of domestic violence,
- Forensic medical exams for victims of sexual assault and human trafficking,
- Emergency shelter for homeless families
- Long term housing options for chronically homeless women.
- 24/7 crisis hotline,
- Crisis Counseling,
- Safety Planning,
- Lethality Assessments,
- Community Referrals,
- Court Advocacy,
- Housing and Employment Services,
- Bilingual Services,
- Case Management and Legal Advocacy to Victims,
.It is an all-inclusive program to create independence and safety for victims of violence. With help from the dedicated staff, victims can be empowered to take the first step with confidence.
CRISIS HOTLINE - 423.755.2700 - Available 24/7, completely confidential.
Our programs below are here to help you take the first steps to achieving the life that you deserve.