Wednesday, February 5, 2020
The Westin Chattanooga
801 Pine Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402
11:30am Luncheon Promptly Begins
1:00pm VIP Reception
Rise 2020 is a luncheon showcasing Partnership's Deaf, Deaf-Blind and Hard of Hearing program. We will also be honoring distinguished advocates Senator Todd Gardenhire and the Hamilton County Office of Emergency Management and Homeland Security for their proactive role with the deaf and hard of hearing community.
Speaker: Derrick Coleman
- Super Bowl Champion
- NFL's First Deaf Offensive Player
Derrick has been deaf since the age of three and has overcome his disability with the help of hearing aid devices and his ability to read lips. He made history by becoming the first deaf offensive player in the history of the National Football League and becoming a Super Bowl Champion playing for the Seattle Seahawks. Derrick comes to Chattanooga to share his journey to inspire others with hearing challenges to pursue their dreams and goals despite obstacles that inevitably arise in life.
- Register Here for RISE 2020
- $75 per person or $100 VIP (luncheon, reception & valet parking)
- $1000 per table (8 guests)
- $1200 VIP table (8 guests)
- If any accommodations are needed, or if you have any dietary restrictions, please contact 423.490.5626 or [email protected]
- Requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled event.
- For sponsorship information email [email protected] or call 423.490.5626.
- Additional Sponsorship Information Here
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
VIP Reception Sponsor