All employees are eligible to participate in our 403(b) retirement plan (including options for both traditional plans and Roth IRAs). Full time employees are eligible to enroll in all available benefits plans. Part time employees are eligible to enroll in dental, vision, and Aflac plans. For more information about insurance or eligibility, please reach out to Human Resources.
PARTNERSHIP FOR FAMILIES, CHILDREN AND ADULTS PROVIDES
- Mutual of America 403(b) Retirement Plan including Employer Match (up to 2%) and Contribution after 1 year of service
- Medical Insurance (Aetna)
- Dental & Vision Insurance (Guardian)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent-Care Spending Account
- Life and Dependent Life Insurance (Guardian)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (Guardian)
- Long-Term Disability (Guardian)
- Various, a-la-carte Aflac Products
- Family Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Accruals
AETNA creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of The Partnership for Families, Children and Adults to link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://www.aetna.com/employers-organizations.html. This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.