Ways to Give
- When you give to Partnership you invest in the lives of our Chattanooga neighbors. You provide the tools and resource for our fellow Chattanoogans to escape domestic violence and find safety. You help parents find jobs to provide lasting stability for their families. You offer opportunities for children aging out of foster care to learn financial literacy, job skills and health education.
- When you partner with us, you can be sure that your dollars are going to support the community that you love. Join your community and become a Partnership Investor today.
- Make a Gift Online
- Make your gift online through our secure site. You can choose to make your gift in honor or memory of a loved one, www.partnershipfca.com/donate.
- Make a Gift in Person
- Make your gift in person at our office at Eastgate Town Center, 5600 Brainerd Road, Suite E-3, any time Monday through Friday, between 8:30am and 5:00pm.
- Make your gift over the phone by calling the Development Department at 423.697.3827.
- Make your gift by Mail to Partnership at: Eastgate Town Center, 5600 Brainerd Road, Suite E-3, Chattanooga, TN 37411, Attention: Development Department
Make a Gift of Stock
Gifts of Stock, especially long-term appreciated stocks, support our mission, while providing significant tax benefits for the donor.
- Be a Monthly Donor
- Be a part of an exclusive and special group of donors. Supporting Partnership monthly is an easy way for you to make an automatic monthly donation to the Partnership throughout the year.
- Give the gift that will not cost you anything during your lifetime. Find out how to leave Partnership in your will or bequest.
- Amazon Wishlists (coming soon!)
- Purchase items needed by the neighbors we serve directly off Amazon! From toiletries for survivors of domestic violence to interview clothes for foster youth, you can directly provide items that can empower those we serve to achieve stability!
- In-Kind Donation
- Do you have any gently used items? The Partnership will take those items and give them to clients in need.